SuperATV Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Cab Enclosure Doors
SuperATV’s Convertible Hard Cab Doors for the Polaris Ranger XP 1000 are designed for year-round use. You won’t find these doors anywhere else. They use an innovative two-piece, scratch-resistant polycarbonate design that makes them perfect for year-round use. They convert easily into half doors and feature a built-in sliding window, so you can get the right amount of airflow to make every ride comfortable. It’s like having two doors in one!
Converts to Comfortable Half Door
If the sliding window doesn’t get you enough air, quickly convert them to durable elbow-height doors to keep mud and debris out and let the summer air in. With the top half removed, your armrests comfortably on the metal frame. If you prefer a fully open cab in the summertime the bottom half can be easily removed from its hinges as well. It’s the perfect cab door for your UTV any day of the year.
Air Flow for Every Ride
These doors give you ultimate versatility. The top half of the door comes with a built-in sliding window. The latch-locking windows give you control over your airflow without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of full doors.
- Innovative design lets you convert from full to half doors for any season
- Built-in sliding window
- Made with lightly tinted 1/4” scratch-resistant polycarbonate
- Scratch-resistant doors are hard coated on both sides
- Frame constructed of powder-coated 3/4” tube steel
- Gas-powered struts securely hold doors open and prevent them from slamming
- Includes bolt-on side view mirrors
- Secure key-locking latches
- Compatible with most aftermarket roofs and windshields
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000: 2018+