SuperATV Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Atlas Pro 1.5″ Forward Offset A-Arms
Are you tired of being in the middle of the pack? What about eating your buddy’s dust? Ride aggressively with SuperATV’s Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Atlas Pro 1.5″ Forward Offset A-Arms. Not only can you ride over boulders and larger branches, but you can ride as hard as you want knowing these A-arms are 0.5″ larger than stock and 0.25″ larger than our standard A-arms. They’re also higher clearance and bigger than anything we’ve ever made before. With larger tubing, a 1.5″ offset, and the ability to run up to 29″ tires, you’ll become the champ of the trail.
Never Seen Before—Large Atlas Pro Tubing: These Atlas Pro A-arms are hefty and do exactly what you want. They’re the biggest A-arms we have ever designed. We took our standard A-arm measurements and increased the tubing by 0.25″, giving you a beefy 1.5″ diameter tubing with 0.138″ thick walls. What’s this mean for your stock A-arms? Well, our arms put them to shame by measuring 0.5″ bigger. Plus, we give these bad boys a finishing touch by adding our UV-resistant powder coating for added durability and corrosion resistance. With an increased tubing size, your suspension can withstand the harshest terrain and give you the confidence to ride how you want. We’re so confident in our A-arms that we’re selling them with a lifetime warranty. Ride how you want, knowing we’ve got your back.
1.5″ Offset for Added Stability: The design of these Polaris Ranger XP 1000 control arms gives you an additional 1.5″ of ground clearance, allowing you to ride over stumps and rocks you avoided in the past. They come with a 1.5″ forward offset, adding length to your wheelbase by moving the ball joint 1.5″ forward. The offset allows you to run up to 29″ tires without adding a lift kit. The trail is at your mercy with larger tires, more ground clearance, and a 1.5″ offset.
Adjustable Pivot Blocks: Our high-clearance Ranger XP 1000 control arms also come with adjustable pivot blocks, allowing you to change your camber. When adding a lift kit or larger tires, you have to adjust your camber to eliminate premature wear and tear on your tires. To keep the stress off you, we’ve pre-adjusted your pivot blocks to match your machine’s stock specifications, so you don’t have to mess with them if you don’t want to.
Let SuperATV Do the Work—Preassembly Available: Want to spend more time on the trails and less time in the garage? Purchase a set of SuperATV ball joints with your A-arms, and we’ll install them for you for free! We save you money and time so you can get back to doing what you love.
Heavy Duty Ball Joints: Our heavy-duty ball joints are designed with ultimate performance and convenience in mind. Whether you’re doing flips or chasing hills, our proprietary blend of hardened 4340 VAR steel and zinc plating means this ball joint can take it. Our heavy-duty ball joints also come with easily-accessible grease zerks and an adjustable design. Extensive lab and field testing shows that our heavy-duty ball joints can withstand double the pressure of an OEM ball joint!
Super Duty 300M Ball Joints: We took the strongest ball joint material on the market—300M grade steel—and combined it with our superior design engineering to make the strongest ball joint on the market. It comes with an easily-accessible grease zerk and an adjustable steel-on-steel design, making it easy to keep your ball joints maintained and flexible. At 2.25x stronger than stock, you won’t find a better ball joint.
- Adds 1.5” of forward offset
- Fit up to 29” tires
- Made with 1.5” x .138” wall steel DOM tubing
- 0.5” larger than stock
- 0.25” larger than our standard High Clearance 1.5″ Forward Offset A-Arms
- Adjustable pivot blocks for full camber adjustability
- Utilizes stock A-arm bushings
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020
- You must re-use your stock ball joints if you don’t select a pre-installed ball joint at checkout.