SuperATV Polaris Ranger Midsize Cab Enclosure Doors
Get SuperATV’s Full Doors for the Polaris Ranger Midsize to make every ride more comfortable. These doors are made with your choice of scratch resistant or non-scratch resistant lightly tinted 1/4” hard coated abrasion resistant polycarbonate. That means It’s super strong and won’t easily scratch when you take it down the trail. Each door features a heavy-duty carbon steel frame to make them sturdy and rigid. They’re finished with a wrinkle black UV-resistant powder coat finish to make them even more durable and stylish. They also feature a rubber seal to make sure every ride is rattle free. We finished them off with a lockable door latch, so you can secure your UTV if you decide to complete the cab with front and rear windshields and a roof.
Comfortable Design Without Compromising the View: We wanted to make sure these doors work for you and not against you. That’s why we made sure the latches wouldn’t bang your knees when you’re riding along. We also contoured the frame so you can still rest your arm on it. We use gas struts to make opening these doors easy without letting them overextend and to make sure they don’t shut when you don’t what them to. The lightly tinted polycarbonate means you get a full 360-degree view and the included side-view mirrors give you even more visibility. We also designed them so the doors can come off quickly and easily if the weather calls for it. Just remove the nut attaching the gas strut to the frame, and lift the door off its hinges. You can remove and install these doors in as little as a minute. Comfort, convenience, and great views. You get it all with SuperATV.
Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate: Our 1/4” hard coated polycarbonate is 250 times stronger than glass and it’s nearly as abrasion resistant as glass. These doors can take hits from rocks, bushes, branches, and your angry neighbor without scratching or scuffing.
Standard Polycarbonate: Our doors are available with a non-hard coated standard polycarbonate as well. This 1/4” polycarbonate is still incredibly strong and will stop anything from getting into the cab. It’s perfect for keeping out the elements and securing the cab for a casual rider.
- Available Styles:
- Light tint scratch resistant
- Light tint standard
- Lightly tinted 1/4″ hard coated abrasion resistant or standard polycarbonate material
- SuperATV doors have an optional hard coating on both sides for extreme durability
- Frame constructed of powder coated carbon steel
- Included gas struts securely hold doors open
- Bolt-on side-view mirrors included
- Easy to open and close latches
- Key locking door latches
- Compatible with most aftermarket roofs and windshields
- Can be removed and reinstalled in minutes when you want an open cab ride
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 500 : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 : 2015+
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 Crew : 2015+
- Polaris Ranger EV : 2015+
- Polaris Ranger ETX : 2015+