SuperATV Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 Cab Heater
Chores and rides don’t stop just because it’s cold outside. If you want to take your Ranger Midsize 570 out for a spin in the dead of winter and you want to stay comfortable, you need to install a SuperATV Cab heater. It mounts under the dash between the driver and passenger and uses your Ranger’s own engine heat to pump warm air into the cab. It’s everything you need to make your cold ride bearable.
Our UTV heater works better the warmer your engine gets so you can stay comfortable while you’re riding. It’s located perfectly to stay out of your way and keep both you and your passenger warm. The high-grade radiator hoses are rated from -40°F to 285°F—they won’t melt or freeze no matter what.
This UTV cab heater comes with everything from hoses and clamps to hole saws and hose pliers. It even includes ducts and vents for dash-mounted defrosting. We give you everything so you can get it installed quickly. It uses your Ranger’s key-on and power terminals to make wiring easy too. You’ll have a warm cab in no time.
- Adjustable Temperature and fan speeds
- 360° adjustable vents
- Includes defrost hoses and vents
- Built-in shutoff valve
- 3.4 amps at 13.7 volts
- High-grade radiator hoses—rated -40°F to 285°F
- Heater control box measures 10″ x 4.5″ x 11.75″
- Easy install—includes all installation hardware and instructions
- Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize: 2015+
- Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize Crew: 2015+
- Polaris Ranger 500 Midsize: 2017+
- Polaris Ranger ETX: 2015+