SuperATV Polaris Ranger Mega Keller Ball Joint
OEM ball joints have a major problem—their flimsy snap rings make it easy to push them out when you hit a bump. Todd Keller built a two-piece ball joint to fix that. So upgrade to Polaris Ranger Mega Keller Ball Joints to quit breaking down mid-ride. They have the biggest studs and housings in the industry so you can get buck wild without getting buck broken.
Mega Keller Ball Joints are the high bar for durability. The housings are huge and make room for the thickest stud on the market. Plus, they’re extremely robust thanks to durable tool steel housings and high-quality Chromoly alloy studs. They’re so big and beefy that you have to modify your A-arms to make them fit. They’re the ball joint you need when failure can’t happen.
A Two-Piece Design for Even More Strength
The two-piece design presses in on one side of your A-arm and threads in on the other—kind of like a bolt and nut. The result is a ball joint that’s virtually impossible to break. To top it off, they’re greaseable and adjustable for like-new operation over their entire lifetime.
Get Wild With Keller Ball Joints
When you upgrade to Mega Keller Ball Joints, you can upgrade the rest of your machine without worry. Get wild with bigger lifts and meaner tires—with the toughest ball joints in the industry, you can push the limits and forget about bringing spare ball joints on your next ride.
- Maximized studs and housings for industry-leading strength
- 4340 hardened Chromoly steel construction
- Two-piece threaded design doesn’t require a snap ring
- Easily adjustable, rebuildable, and greaseable
- Robust boot retaining ring prevents water intrusion
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 (PRO-FIT Cab) : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 Crew (PRO-FIT Cab) : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 900: 2013-2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew: 2014-2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000: 2017
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew: 2017-2018
NOTE: Mega ball joints require modification of your A-arms