SuperATV Polaris Ranger Heavy-Duty CVT Drive Belt
Extreme Badass Belts are beefy belts for beefy machines. If you drive like you stole it and go through too many OEM belts, this is the belt you need. It uses an aramid cord and high-strength rubber compound that are designed to get squeezed by your clutch during high torque transfers without breaking.
So go big and hit the gas—Extreme Badass Belts are designed to take constant throttle and heavy abuse whether you’re tackling the bounty hole or cruising trails.
Wherever there’s sand, you need a Sand Storm Belt. Hit the dunes or ride pedal down in the desert—it’s designed for going fast and keeping cool. With maximized heat dissipation technology and an ultra-strong aramid fiber cord built right it, it won’t wear out just because you kept the pedal floored all weekend.
If you like going fast, Sand Storm Belts are built for you.
Mud Monster Upgrading from OEM to a Mud Monster Belt lets you take on bogs and bounty holes like never before. This thing is thicker than your average belt and built for extreme abuse and excessive shock loads. If high-torque clutching and tunes are up your alley, we’ve got the belt for you.
The Mud Monster Belt was made specifically for riders who can’t get enough of that thick, sloppy peanut butter.
NOTE: Mud Monster belts are designed for extreme grip and build heat quickly over 35 MPH.
The World’s Best Belt is the ultimate all-around performer. No matter what you’re doing, this belt will pull you through with smooth engagement and excellent heat dissipation. The superior compound is designed to retain cord rigidity for better grip and less slippage, which leads to a longer life, even when you’re pushing your Ranger hard. The aramid fiber cord gives it an ultra-high shock load rating.
What does all that do for you? Whether you’re hauling big loads or hauling ass, this belt will perform to give you all your power without deteriorating or slipping.
- Made with ultra-strong aramid fiber cord to prevent cord separation
- Built for high strength, flexibility, and heat resistance
- Higher power transfer through your clutch
- Smooth engagement
- Built for thousands of miles of abuse
OEM Part #: 3211186
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2019+
OEM Part #: 3211196
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017-2018
OEM Part #: 3211149
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013-2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2013-2019
- Polaris Ranger 570 Mid Size EBS : 2016+
- Polaris Ranger 570 Mid Size EBS (Built 1/13/15 and after) : 2015
OEM Part #: 3211162/ 3211133/ 3211106
- Polaris Ranger XP 800 : 2010-2015
- Polaris Ranger XP 800 Crew : 2010-2015
- Polaris Ranger Mid Size 800 : 2010-2015
- Polaris Ranger 800 6×6 : 2010-2015
- Polaris Ranger 700 (All Models) : 2005-2009
OEM Part #: 3211169
- Polaris Ranger 570 Full Size : 2015-2020
- Polaris Ranger 570 Full Size Crew : 2015-2020
- Polaris Ranger 570 Mid Size (Non-EBS) : 2014-2020
- Polaris Ranger 570 Mid Size Crew : 2014-2020
- Polaris Ranger 500 4×2 : 2015-2020
- Polaris Ranger 500 4×4 : 2015-2020
- Polaris Ranger 500 ETX : 2015-2020
OEM Part #: 3211143
- Polaris Ranger 570 Mid Size : 2014-2021
- Polaris Ranger 570 Crew Mid Size : 2014-2020
- Polaris Ranger 570 : 2015-2021
- Polaris Ranger 570 Crew : 2015-2021
- Polaris Ranger 500 : 2015-2021
OEM Part #: 3211113
- Polaris Ranger 500 EFI (All Models) : 2003-2010
OEM Part #: 3211077/ 3211048
- Polaris Ranger 500 (All Models) : 2010-2014
OEM Part #: 3211218
- Polaris Ranger 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Crew : 2020+
- Polaris Pro XD : 2020+
- Polaris Pro XD Crew : 2020+