SuperATV Polaris Ranger Full-Size 570 Vented Full Rear Windshield
Your Polaris Ranger Full Size 570’s cab isn’t complete until you have a SuperATV Vented Full Rear Windshield installed. It gives you superior protection from the elements and the trail. A rear windshield eliminates that annoying suction sound that comes from running a full windshield on its own, and this one comes with handy sliding vents that let you control how much airflow gets in. Whether you’re kicking up tons of dirt or just trying to stay warm on a chilly day, a rear windshield will make your ride better.
We use the best parts we can to make installation as easy and secure as possible. The rubber bulb seal keeps air and moisture out and the steel brackets make sure it won’t rattle no matter how rough the trail gets. Plus, the whole thing can be removed and reinstalled in minutes.
The 1/4” polycarbonate we use in our windshields is virtually indestructible. It’s 250 times stronger than glass so it won’t break no matter what you hit on the trail. Whether you’re throwing up rocks with your rear tires or rolling over in a ditch, this rear windshield can take it.
Unmatched Windshield Experience With over 150,000 windshields designed, manufactured, and sold under our belt, you can bet there isn’t a company with more side-by-side windshield experience than us. So if you’re trying to get a windshield back with true expertise that’s trusted by hundreds of thousands every day, SuperATV has what you need.
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Sliding vents let you control the amount of airflow entering the cab
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Made in the USA
- Polaris Ranger Full-Size 570: 2016+
- Polaris Ranger Full-Size 570 Crew: 2016+
- Not compatible with the formed Pro-fit cage. Only works with the round tube cage
- Can be used with most soft or hard tops