SuperATV Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize Clutch Kit
Your stock clutch doesn’t get the most out of your Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize. It’s designed to make everyone happy, so it ends up letting everyone down. Upgrade to SuperATV’s Rev1 Clutch Kit to get the power, performance, and engagement you never knew you needed. It’ll make you grin every time you hit the gas.
Built for the Way You Ride: If you want to be anything but average, you need to ditch your stock clutch setup and get a kit that’s made for real riders. Our kit makes everything from cruising down the trail to doing chores better than ever. It comes pre-weighted so you can install it easily and get the performance you need ASAP.
Ultimate Versatility: Whether you’re rolling on monstrous tires, exploring mountains thousands of feet above sea level, or speeding across the salt flats at some of the lowest elevations in the U.S.A., Rev1 has a clutch kit for you. Our Stage 2 kits even include a helix to balance the pull from the belt for peak performance however and wherever you ride. Rely on Rev1 when you need a versatile clutch kit.
Comes with a Premium Drive Belt: When you upgrade your clutch, it’s a good idea to upgrade your drive belt too. That’s why ours comes with a premium drive belt that grips better and dissipates heat faster. That means it won’t slip and it’ll last longer than stock ever could.
- Customizable kits based on where and how you ride
- Enhances throttle response with quicker backshift
- Better low-end engagement and torque
- Less belt slippage
- Less heat buildup
- Prevents power loss when running larger tires
- Faster acceleration
- Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize : 2015-2020
- Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize Crew : 2015-2019
- Instructions – CK-P-S
- Instructions – CKSDPO40C-S
- Instructions – CKSDPO40-S
- Instructions – CKSDPO41C-S
- Instructions – CKSDPO41-S
- Instructions – CKSDPO42-S
- Instructions – CKSDPO43-S
- Instructions – CKSDPO192-S
|Premium Drive Belt