SuperATV Polaris Ranger 570/800 Full Size Aluminum Doors
Keep the Dirt Out: Style. Protection. Performance. These are just a few of the perks that come with installing SuperATV’s Aluminum Doors on your Polaris Ranger Full Size-800. Upgrading from your stock side nets to these sturdy aluminum doors doesn’t just make your Ranger look cooler—it also protects your cab (and your legs) from dirt, sand, mud, and any other particle that might be trying to dirty up your machine. Keeping it clean during your ride means less time hosing down your Ranger and more time doing what you love.
Smartly Designed for Comfort: Every part of these doors is designed with comfort in mind, from the height to the handle. We made sure they’re tall enough to give you a strong sense of security, yet not so tall that you’re constantly bumping your elbow on the frame. And speaking of bumping body parts—too many doors on the market put their latches at knee height. It only took us one ride to realize that was a terrible idea, which is why we place both the latch and the handle up and out of the way. (Your knee will thank us.)
Strong, Lightweight Aluminum: Aluminum doors are always a good idea because of their strength and durability—and with our powder-coated finish, they’re that much stronger. We also love that they’re lightweight, so you don’t have to worry about adding a bunch of unnecessary weight to your machine. Something else you don’t have to worry about? Spending hours in the garage. Our doors are preassembled for a super quick and easy installation. Most customers have these doors installed and are on the go within an hour!
- Clever design gives you easy access to the gas tank for quick refills
- Multi-bend aluminum construction is light and stylish
- Heavy-duty frame with two mounting points provides long-lasting performance
- Automotive-style latch with simple handle for easy entry and exit
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Ergonomic height for a comfortable ride
- Preassembled for a quick and easy installation
- Installing these doors requires drilling into your vehicle’s frame.
- Polaris Ranger Full-Size 570 (Round Cage) : 2016+
- Polaris Ranger XP 800 : 2009-2014
- Polaris Ranger XP 800 6×6 : 2010-2016
There are no reviews yet.