SuperATV Polaris Ranger 1000 Tinted Roof
Just because you love getting outdoors in your side-by-side doesn’t mean you want the outdoors getting into your side-by-side. Get protected from the elements by installing SuperATV’s Dark Tinted Polycarbonate Roof on your Polaris Ranger 1000. You’ll be more comfortable and you’ll get to enjoy that open-cab feel.
Durability That Matters: This roof is made with 1/4” dark-tinted polycarbonate. Polycarbonate features incredible impact strength so it won’t crack just because a rock from your buddy’s rooster tail hits it. It also won’t shatter dangerously in a rollover. Plus, it bolts on tight so you never have to worry about it coming loose or rattling.
High Visibility Makes Riding Better: You don’t want your cab to feel like a cave just because you put a roof on. That’s what makes polycarbonate so awesome. You can see out, see the sky, and actually feel like you’re outside. It also makes approaching steep inclines safer. You can see what’s up that hill before you start riding up it.
- Made of 1/4″ dark tinted polycarbonate
- Heavy-duty steel clamps keep roof secure
- Gives you full visibility and awareness
- Keeps out sun, rain, and debris
- Sealed edges to prevent leaking
- Snug, rattle-free fit
- Easy to install—includes all hardware and instructions
- Polaris Ranger 1000 : 2020+