SuperATV Polaris Ranger 1000 Rackboss 2.0 Steel Bar Tie Rod Kit
You need solid steering that gets you exactly where you want to go. Avoid shaky steering with SuperATV’s RackBoss 2.0 Steel Bar Tie Rod Kit installed on your Polaris Ranger 1000. It uses the biggest and best inner and outer tie rod ends on the market. With the best parts, they’ll take your locked and loaded machine through terrain that destroys all other tie rod kits.
Big Bars and Bigger Heims: The tie rods in this kit are made with 1” diameter solid steel bars that won’t buckle under massive force. But the best part is the outer heim joint tie rod ends and the inner rebuildable ball and sockets. They’re made big and beefy with 3/4” threads to connect them to the tie rods. Altogether, this kit is built to steer your lifted and loaded Ranger 1000 through any terrain. Plus, the rods are backed by a lifetime warranty—we’ve got your back.
Installation Made Easy: Absolutely everything you need to install this kit comes in the box. From boots to bushings, it’s all there so you can get out of the garage ASAP.
- Solid steel bar tie rods for maximum strength
- Designed for use with RackBoss 2.0 racks
- Hardened heim joint tie rod ends
- 3/4” diameter inner and outer tie rod threads
- Stock length replacement
- Easily adjustable without disassembling
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty
- Heavy-duty solid steel bar tie rod shafts
- 3/4” inner and outer tie rod ends
- All boots and zip ties
- Misalignment bushings and hardware
- Thread locker
- Polaris Ranger 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Crew : 2020+
- Compatible with SuperATV’s RackBoss 2.0 Rack and Pinions only