SuperATV Polaris General XP Scratch Resistant Full Cab Doors
The only thing keeping you from riding when it’s freezing or raining out is you. If you’re sopping wet and miserable in the cold, what’s the point? That’s why you need our Scratch Resistant Full Cab Doors for the Polaris General XP. They use XR Optic Hard Coating for excellent scratch resistance and they’re tinted to reduce glare. Plus, the built-in sliding windows give you total airflow control to keep cool. Combine it with a roof and windshields, and you’ve got yourself a full cab enclosure.
Totally Secure: These doors mount tightly and securely. The thick seal and strong latches ensure that airflow and moisture intrusion are virtually nonexistent, and you get a totally rattle-free ride. Plus, when used as part of a full UTV cab enclosure, you can keep your goods secured inside thanks to the key-locking latches.
Made with Scratch-Resistant Polycarbonate: These doors use one of the most durable materials you can get—polycarbonate. The 1/4” polycarbonate sheets used in these doors provides you with unparalleled protection. Rocks, branches, and boulders? Forget about it! They won’t crack this polycarbonate. Combine that with our XR Optic Hard Coating for extreme scratch resistance, and these doors will last longer than your machine.
- Secures your cab for a more comfortable ride
- Made with lightly-tinted 1/4” scratch-resistant polycarbonate
- Frame constructed of powder coated 3/4” tube steel
- Hard coated on both sides for better durability
- Built-in sliding window
- Gas-powered struts securely hold doors open
- Includes bolt-on side view mirrors
- Secure key-locking latches
- Compatible with most aftermarket roofs and windshields
- Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris General XP 4 1000 : 2020+
- Doors do not work with Rockford Fosgate Rear Speakers.