SuperATV Polaris General Winch Mounting Plate
You work hard with your General all week and get wild on the weekends, so you need a winch mounting plate that won’t quit. SuperATV’s Winch Mounting Plate is strong enough to keep your Black Ops Winch secure whether you’re pulling out of the ditch on the farm or pulling out of a mud hole on Saturday night. It’s what you need to keep rolling.
Strength Through Construction
We wanted to make a mounting plate that’s as tough as our Black Ops Winches. That’s why we make it with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating and gussets that are brake-press bent and powder coated for durability. And they come with all the hardware you need for an easy installation. You install it in minutes and it lasts a lifetime.
NOTE: The winch mount has dual mounting bolt patterns for the majority of aftermarket 3500–6000 lb. winches. This includes Warn, Superwinch, and OEM winches.
- Made with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating
- Laser-cut and CNC brake press bent steel construction
- UV-resistant powder coating prevents corrosion
- Designed to work with SuperATV’s Black Ops Winches
- Installs quickly and easily
- Compatible with many OEM and aftermarket winches
- 3” x 6 5/8” (76mm x 169mm)
- 3” x 4 7/8” (76mm x 124mm)
Fairlead Bolt Pattern:
- 5.98” (152mm)
- 4.29” (109mm)
- Polaris General: 2016+
- Polaris General 4: 2017+
- Polaris General XP 1000: 2020+
- Polaris General XP 4 1000: 2020+