SuperATV Polaris General High Clearance 1.5″ Rear Offset A-Arms
Your Polaris General was built for working hard and playing harder. But sometimes, that stock suspension just isn’t up for the task at hand. That’s why SuperATV designed these High Clearance 1.5” Rear Offset A-Arms. The unique bend design delivers extra clearance and the rear offset extends your wheelbase, allowing you to run bigger tires without even installing a lift kit! And if strength is what you need, you’re in the right place. They’re made with 1.25” tubing that’s not only larger, but also more dependable than your stock arms. You’re not getting the most out of your General until you’ve upgraded with SuperATV.
No More Getting Hung Up: Would you rather have some additional ground clearance or room for bigger tires? With our rear offset A-arms, you get both! The unique bend design delivers an extra 1.5” of ground clearance, and a 1.5” rear offset extends your wheelbase. Not only does this give you room for bigger tires, but it will provide more stability to your machine, too. Installing these A-arms on your General will have you sailing over the obstacles that used to get you down.
Stronger, Smarter Design: We make these rear control arms using 1.25” tubing to ensure that they’re not only bigger, but also stronger than your stock arms. These self-lubricating bushings are nearly indestructible and virtually frictionless, so you can stay riding for longer. You’ll save time, money, and hassle.
All SuperATV A-arms come with a lifetime warranty, allowing you to ride as hard as you want without worry about breaking something. No matter what happens, SuperATV has got you covered.
Industry-Leading Adjustable Pivot Blocks: Your rear offset A-arms also come with industry-leading adjustable pivot blocks. Being able to adjust your alignment gives you total control over your camber, so you’ll never have to worry about premature tire wear, no matter how hard you ride. We make sure they’re preadjusted to stock specifications right out of the box, so you only have to mess with them if you want to
- Adds 1.5” of rear offset
- Fit up to 28” tires with 0” offset front A-arms
- Fit up to 32” tires with 1.5” offset front A-arms
- 1.25” tubing is 25% larger than stock
- Adjustable pivot blocks for full camber adjustability
- Includes high-quality UHMW bushings at no extra cost
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Polaris General : 2016+
- Polaris General 4 : 2017+
- Installation requires drilling two 12mm holes in the rear A-arm. See instructions for details.
- Does not fit Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+ or Polaris General XP 4 1000 : 2020+
- Requires use of Rhino Axles
- Wheel spacers are required if you are running the base model General with Carlisle tires on steel rims in the rear.