SuperATV Polaris General 4 Full Skid Plate
Install a SuperATV ARMW Skid Plate on your Polaris General 4 1000 and save your undercarriage! Our skid plates are made with proprietary 1/2” ARMW material and cut to fit your General perfectly. It’s strong enough to handle everything from branches flipping up to heavy bottom-outs, and it won’t bend or break. The perfect fit means nothing will sneak through.
Made of Proprietary ARMW
We make our skid plates with a proprietary blend of UHMW called ARMW. This material has extremely low wear characteristics and high resistance to bending. Ride your UTV through thick underbrush and over jagged rocks all day long—you might not even see a scratch at the end of the day. Our skid plates have drain ports built in so mud and dirt won’t get stuck.
NOTE: When running the Polaris General Frame Stiffener / Gusset Kit with the Polaris General 4 Full Skid Plate, the frame stiffener will replace the front section of the skid plate.
- Made with 1/2” thick proprietary ARMW
- Abrasion, break and bend resistant
- Bolts fit flush to the skid plate for a smooth surface
- Full front to back protection
- Trouble-free installation
- Drain ports make cleanup easy
- Polaris General 4: 2017+
- Polaris General XP 4 1000: 2020+