SuperATV Polaris General 1000 Cab Enclosure Doors
SuperATV’s Full Cab Enclosure Polycarbonate Doors for the Polaris General 1000 give you maximum protection from the elements. The built-in sliding window and the ability to easily lift it off its hinges give you complete control over how much or how little air you get. They’re scratch-resistant for long-lasting durability and lightly tinted to cut down on glare. That makes our door incredibly versatile and ideal for year-round use.
Secure in Every Way
With key-locking latches, these doors latch securely and can be locked to protect valuables when used in conjunction with a roof and windshields. We include all mounting hardware to make installation easy and to ensure a snug, rattle-free fit. With gas struts to make them open and stay open easily, these doors are solid, secure, and easy to use.
Made with Scratch-Resistant Polycarbonate
These doors are made with 1/4” lightly-tinted and hard-coated polycarbonate fitted to a 3/4” tubular steel frame. Polycarbonate is 250x stronger than glass and is designed to withstand brutal conditions and heavy impacts. The scratch-resistant hard coating ensures superior clarity and makes them nearly as abrasion-resistant as glass.
Take your UTV out on any trail in any season—the doors are built for the ride.
- Made with lightly-tinted 1/4” scratch-resistant polycarbonate
- Hard coated on both sides for better durability
- Built-in sliding window
- Frame constructed of powder-coated 3/4” tube steel
- Gas-powered struts securely hold doors open
- Includes bolt-on side view mirrors
- Secure key-locking latches
- Compatible with most aftermarket roofs and windshields
- Polaris General 1000: 2016+
- Polaris General XP 1000: 2020+