SuperATV Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 Rear Vented Windshield
When you head out for a fun weekend adventure, you’re heading out into unknown weather and conditions. If you want to stay comfortable no matter what mother nature throws at you, you need SuperATV’s Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 Rear Vented Windshield. It protects you from your own rooster tail and prevents suction from running a front windshield alone. Plus, you get total airflow control with our BreezeRite vent.
Always Be Comfortable with a BreezeRite Vent
Our innovative injection-molded BreezeRite vent gives you tons of control of your comfort. You can set it to fully closed, half-open, or fully open to match changing conditions. Close it to keep dust out of your cab and stay warm, or flip it open to let in a breeze. It’s easy to adjust from your seat and tough enough to stay in place through any ride.
Tougher with Polycarbonate
We use 1/4” lightly tinted polycarbonate for this KRX rear window because it’s the toughest windshield material you can get. At 250 times stronger than glass and 25 times stronger than acrylic, you get reliable protection from all the debris your rear tires kick up.
- Protects against debris and the elements
- Made of lightly tinted 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Innovative injection-molded BreezeRite vent giving you three vent positions
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes complete with all hardware for easy installation
- Made in the USA
- Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000: 2020+