SuperATV Kawasaki Teryx 6″ Portal Gear Lift
SuperATV’s GDP 6” Portal Gear Lift for the Kawasaki Teryx gives you a lift and a gear reduction in one box. Get the clearance to run bigger tires and the torque you need to turn them. The lift and gear reduction are in the hub which means they maintain suspension geometry and reduce drivetrain stress. Customize by choosing between a 30% or 45% gear reduction and selecting a cast or billet aluminum housing. GDP portals are truly geared for all.
45%–Perfect for Mud
Install big 6” portals with a 45% gear reduction to get clearance for huge tires and a massive boost in torque. It’ll turn your monster tires like they’re stock and take your Teryx through the biggest, thickest mud holes you can find. These portals are built for mud, and you’ll see why when you’re plowing through bounty holes in your new party wagon.
45%–Perfect for Rocks
A 6” portal box with a 45% gear reduction gives you tons of torque to crawl over any rock or boulder you can find. With that much power, rock shelves will feel like speed bumps and boulders feel like pebbles. More clearance means bigger tires and the ability to crawl crazy boulders and shelves without getting winched out.
30%–Perfect for Everything
A 30% gear reduction lets you turn bigger tires and gives you the versatility to run mud, dominate trails and hills, and maintain high speed on the road. It gets your power to the ground to make your UTV more versatile no matter where you ride.
Our gears are precision ground and made with 9310 billet steel alloy for high strength and high speed. That means they’re cool and quiet even when you’re hammering down the throttle on the road, and they have the strength to withstand every ride.
Stronger Housings by Design
We know a thing or two about making housings—we’ve made thousands of them after all. We have the design experience to make housings that can handle the internal and external torque loads and huge hits you get from normal riding. So whether you choose beautiful, USA-made billet aluminum or cast aluminum housings, you know you’re getting the best you can get.
- Our housings are reinforced in all the right places
- They’re built with better oil flow and gearing forces in mind
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than good—we know because we tested them
Advanced Gaskets and Seals
Whether you go with cast or billet, both housings use:
- Advanced Thermo-Tork® gaskets with excellent oil resistance and a lower deterioration rate than Kevlar gaskets
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
Kawasaki Teryx Portal Gear Reduction Recommendations
|Tire Size||Required Suspension Setup with 6″ Portals||Recommended 6″ Portal Gear Reduction|
|Up to 26″||Stock||30%|
|27″ to 32″||2″ Lift Kit||30%|
|33″ to 36″||1.5″ Forward Front A-Arms and 1.5″ Offset Rear A-Arms||30%|
|37″ to 38″||1.5″ Forward Front A-Arms, 1.5″ Offset Rear A-Arms, and 2″ Lift Kit||30%|
|39″ to 42″||6″ Lift Kit||45%|
|Gear reductions listed are general guidelines to maximize torque and maintain factory top speed. A larger than recommended gear reduction will result in more torque and lower top speed. Give us a call for more information.|
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housing
- 9310 alloy billet steel precision ground gears are cool and quiet
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel driveshaft
- No leak bearings and seals
- The universal hub fits all major bolt patterns
- Comes complete with all hardware, backing plates, brakes lines, and instructions
- 18” or larger wheel required
- 18” wheels cannot exceed 4-1/2” backspacing
- 20” and larger wheels cannot exceed 5” backspacing
- Kawasaki Teryx 4: 2012+
- Kawasaki Teryx: 2014+
- Not compatible with SuperATV AtlasPro Boxed A-Arms.
- Does not fit Teryx 4 S
- Wheels need to have a center hole of at least 3.25″ (82.55mm) or require a 1” wheel spacer.