SuperATV Kawasaki Mule Pro Cab Heater
You need SuperATV’s Cab Heater because your Kawasaki Mule Pro is made to ride in the winter even if you’re not. It draws engine heat directly from the coolant lines to heat your cab just like a traditional car heater. Install is easy—we include hoses, drill bits, and Mule-specific mounting plates to make it as easy as possible to get your heater up and running. The unit mounts under the dash between the passenger and driver so you get balanced heating for every occupant. With adjustable temperature and adjustable fan speeds, winter can be just as productive and fun as the rest of the year.
Defrost Your Windshield
Along with two vents in the unit itself, we include two defrost vents and hoses to keep your windshield snow, ice, and fog-free while you’re driving! We route the defrost vents through your dash, so they look like they came included from the factory.
Keeps Your Cab Comfortable
Our Cab Heater is designed to make your cab comfortable while you’re riding. The high-grade radiator hoses are rated from -40°F to 285°F. That means that no matter how hot your engine gets or how cold it is outside, our heater and its components can handle it. Our heater doesn’t just make you more comfortable—it makes your winter better.
NOTE: Drilling through plastic and firewall required. All necessary bits are included.
- Adjustable temperature and fan speeds
- 360° adjustable vents
- High-grade radiator hoses—rated -40°F to 285°F
- Redirects Mule engine heat
- Includes defrost hoses and vents
- Draws 3.4 amps at 13.7 volts at full fan speed
- Capable of 14,600 BTU at 135 CFM
- Built-in shutoff valve
- Easy install—includes all installation hardware and instructions
- Heater control box measures 10″ x 4.5″ x 11.75″
- Kawasaki Mule Pro DX: 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro DXT: 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FX: 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT: 2015+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FXR: 2018+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT Ranch Edition: 2016+