SuperATV Kawasaki KRX 1000 RackBoss 2.0 Billet Aluminum Hex Tie Rod Kit
Unique and Eye Catching
There’s no doubt that the Teryx KRX 1000 is one cool ride. But if you’re like us, you’re always looking for ways to take that style to the next level. The hexagonal tie rod design is unique and eye-catching, and the polished billet construction takes it to the next level. If you’re looking for a way to stand out and make everyone else at the ride park jealous, this is it.
Strength Fit for a Teryx
It’s great to have parts that look good, but what’s the point if they don’t perform? We spared no expense to ensure that these tie rods give a bulletproof connection to your steering rack. They’re made with 6061-T6 billet aluminum for top strength and weight savings. But it’s the tie rod ends that really bring the heat. With massive 3/4” rod threads and Chromoly Heims, you get the most durable tie rods on the market.
On-the-Fly Toe Adjustment
To make your life easier, this KRX 1000 tie rod kit comes with everything you need to install it and get going. It bolts directly to your SuperATV or stock rack and pinion and steering knuckle. And if you want to adjust your toe, we’ve got you covered! Whether you’re in the garage or on the go, making adjustments is as easy as loosening the jam nuts and turning the rod.
- 6061 hex billet tie rod shafts
- 3/4” inner and outer tie rod ends
- All boots and zip ties
- Misalignment bushings and hardware
- Thread locker
- Solid 6061 billet aluminum tie rods for maximum strength, performance, and style
- Compatible with OEM and RackBoss 2.0 racks
- Hardened Heim joint tie rod ends
- 3/4” diameter inner and outer tie rod threads
- Stock length replacement
- Easily adjustable without disassembling
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty
- Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000: 2020+
Compatible with OEM #: 39191-0034