SuperATV John Deere Gator 835/865 Tinted Roof
Is the weather keeping you from getting a full day’s work in? Add a SuperATV Tinted Roof to your John Deere Gator 835/865. This roof is made from a strong polycarbonate material and will protect you from the elements year-round. It’s see-through so you can work in comfort all day with an open-cab feel.
See More With a Transparent Roof: This tinted roof gives great visibility—climb any hill and see right to the top. Plus, the dark tint also reduces heat and harmful UV rays, offering the perfect amount of shade on those sunny days. With the right amount of sunlight entering your cab, you can have that open cab feeling during a hard day’s work.
Polycarbonate Strength: You need a roof that will outlast your longest days and toughest jobs. This dark-tinted 1/4″ polycarbonate roof is 250 times stronger than glass and has an impact resistance 25 times greater than acrylic. Combine that strength with our heavy-duty clamps and seals, and you get a rattle-free roof. We make installation easy with provided instructions and all the hardware you need.
- Made of 1/4″ dark tinted polycarbonate
- Gives you full visibility and awareness
- Keeps out sun, rain, and debris
- Heavy-duty steel clamps keep roof secure
- Sealed edges to prevent leaking
- Snug, rattle-free fit
- Easy to install—includes all hardware and instructions
- John Deere Gator XUV 835 : 2018+
- John Deere Gator XUV 865 : 2018+