SuperATV Honda Talon 1000R RackBoss 2.0 Steel Bar Tie Rod Kit
It happens to the best of us: a tie rod breaks, and you go flying into a tree. And even before that happens, your steering wheel gets loose thanks to worn tie rod ends. That’s why you need SuperATV’s Honda Talon 1000R RackBoss 2.0 Steel Bar Tie Rod Kit. With oversized tie rod ends and a brawny tie rod, you can count on it to keep you in control for longer.
Steel Bars Bolstered by Industry-Leading Tie Rod Ends
This kit is built for stock machines and big-tire behemoths alike. The 1” diameter solid steel bar tie rods won’t buckle from the extra weight of using aggressive tires on treacherous terrain. And the oversized Heim joint tie rods ends are matched with rebuildable inner ball and sockets. Both use massive 3/4” rod threads to ensure this OEM weak spot isn’t weak anymore.
All that and your rods come with a lifetime warranty so you can wheel harder.
Get It Installed and Adjusted in No Time
We wanted to make sure you breeze through installation so you can get back to the good stuff. That’s why we include everything you need from tie rods to zip ties. Toe adjustment is even easier. You can set your toe whether you’re in the garage or not without having to remove any parts.
- Heavy-duty solid steel bar tie rod shafts
- 3/4” inner and outer tie rod ends
- All boots and zip ties
- Misalignment bushings and hardware
- Thread locker
- Solid steel bar tie rods for maximum strength
- Hardened Heim joint tie rod ends
- 3/4” diameter inner and outer tie rod threads
- Stock length replacement
- Easily adjustable without disassembling
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty
- Honda Talon 1000R: 2019+
- Compatible with RackBoss 2.0 and OEM racks
- Replaces OEM # 53521-HL6-A11