SuperATV Honda Pioneer 700 Rear Windshield
You might think a front windshield is all you need, but did you know that riding with a front windshield alone sucks in dust wind? Get SuperATV’s Honda Pioneer 700 Rear Windshield to stop that suction and better protect yourself from the elements. The 1/4” polycarbonate is tough, practical, and will make your cab more comfortable.
Made with the Best Parts
You want a Honda Pioneer 700 rear window that’s reliable on every ride. That’s why every part is built to endure the harshest conditions. We make this rear windshield out of ultra-strong polycarbonate—you won’t have to worry about it breaking. Plus, heavy-duty clamps and seals give you a secure fit and make installation easy.
Made Stronger with Polycarbonate
Off-road conditions are harsh and unpredictable. That’s why we built this windshield with lightly tinted 1/4” polycarbonate. At 250 times stronger than glass and 25 times stronger than acrylic, it’s ready for whatever you encounter.
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Made of lightly-tinted 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Allows for full functionality of your dump bed
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Easy to install—comes with all hardware and instructions
- Made in the USA
- Honda Pioneer 700: 2014+
NOTE: Can be used with most soft or hard tops