SuperATV Honda Pioneer 1000 Rackboss 2.0 Steel Bar Tie Rod Kit
When your tie rod breaks, you can’t control your machine. It’s a worst-case scenario that can lead to more damage and a lighter wallet. So replace your rods with SuperATV’s Honda Pioneer 1000 RackBoss 2.0 Steel Bar Tie Rod Kit. It comes with oversized tie rod ends and beefier rods so you can keep riding the way you want.
Beefy Tie Rod Ends and Bars: These tie rods are all about giving you the freedom to ride how you want. Whether you like to run big tires or just push the limits with your lead foot, our 1” diameter solid steel tie rods can take the heat. But it’s our tie rod ends that really push it over the top. Both use massive 3/4” rod threads and the rebuildable inners use 16 mm rack threads. These unbeatable ends make the obvious weak spot stronger than ever. All that and your rods come with a lifetime warranty so you can wheel harder.
Easy Installation and Adjustment: You don’t have to waste any time when you install this kit. It comes with everything you need to get it installed quickly. Adjusting your toe is easy too. You can set it in no time without removing any suspension parts.
- Solid steel bar tie rods for maximum strength
- Compatible with RackBoss 2.0 Rack and Pinion only
- Hardened heim joint tie rod ends
- 3/4” diameter inner and outer tie rod threads
- Stock length replacement
- Easily adjustable without disassembling
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty
- Heavy-duty solid steel bar tie rod shafts
- 3/4” inner and outer tie rod ends
- All boots and zip ties
- Misalignment bushings and hardware
- Thread locker
- Honda Pioneer 1000 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 : 2016+
- Compatible with SuperATV’s RackBoss 2.0 Rack and Pinion only