SuperATV Honda Pioneer 1000 Rackboss 2.0 Billet Aluminum Hex Tie Rod Kit
The last thing you want when you’re riding is to tell your Pioneer to turn and it doesn’t fully commit. Installing SuperATV’s Honda Pioneer 1000 RackBoss 2.0 Billet Aluminum Hex Tie Rod Kit lets you ride confidently, knowing it’ll keep your steering tight. It’s stronger than stock and looks dang good on your machine. This kit is exactly what you need to stay in control.
Sharp-Looking Kit: We get it—performance and strength are numbers one and two when it comes to machine parts. But it doesn’t hurt to add a little extra flair to set this tie rod kit apart from others on the market. Its hexagonal design and polished billet aluminum will stand out in a crowd.
Billet Aluminum and 3/4″ Tie Rod Ends: The 6061-T6 billet aluminum we use doesn’t just look good—it’s also incredibly strong and lightweight. It’s the best material to battle against rough, rocky terrain. And we’ve paired it with our oversized 3/4″ chromoly heims, inner ball joints, and sockets to strengthen your weak OEM points. Plus, the inner 16 mm rack threads are the toughest you can get. So don’t hold back—outfit your machine how you want, knowing you can count on this tie rod kit.
Install and Adjust Toe Easily: This kit comes with everything you need. Our design allows you to set your toe as easily as possible without having to remove any parts. And installation is super simple. You’ll have this kit installed and flying down the trail in no time.
- Solid 6061 billet aluminum tie rods for maximum strength, performance, and style
- Compatible with RackBoss 2.0 Rack and Pinion only
- Hardened heim joint tie rod ends
- 3/4” diameter inner and outer tie rod threads
- Massive 16 mm rack threads
- Stock length replacement
- Easily adjustable without disassembling
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty
- 6061 hex billet tie rod shafts
- 3/4” inner and outer tie rod ends
- All boots and zip ties
- Misalignment bushings and hardware
- Thread locker
- Honda Pioneer 1000 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 : 2016+
- Compatible with SuperATV’s RackBoss 2.0 Rack and Pinion only