SuperATV Honda Pioneer 1000 Heavy Duty Tie Rod Kit
The Honda Pioneer 1000 is a powerhouse that pushes parts hard, so get SuperATV’s Heavy-Duty Tie Rod Kit to get parts that are up to the task. It doesn’t matter how hard you go with your Pioneer, our tie rod kit has knuckle-to-knuckle strength to keep you in control through every obstacle.
Swaged Tubes are Stronger
We make our tie rods with swaged 4142 Chromoly steel alloy to make this kit as strong as possible. The swaged design prevents bending or shearing much better than standard straight rods. We all know the weak spot is the tie rod ends, that’s why we’ve made ours stronger with a hardened steel monoball and Chromoly construction. They’re built to last so you can stay in control.
Ride with Confidence
That means you can work, ride, or play with confidence in your machine. Our kit is built to match the tank-like strength of your Pioneer 1000 or 1000-5 because we know how dangerous breaking a tie rod end can be. Ride safer and stronger with our tie rod kit.
Our kit includes everything you need from boots to bolts, inner knuckles to zip ties. You go from garage to behind the wheel in no time and that means more time riding, more work getting done, and more fun on the trail.
|Heavy-duty swaged tie rod shafts|
|Heavy-duty tie rod ends|
|Inner ball and sockets|
|All boots and zip ties|
|Misalignment bushing hardware|
- Swaged tie rods for maximum strength
- Made of 4142 Chromoly steel alloy
- Hardened steel monoball tie rod ends
- Stock length replacement
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Simple design for a quick, no-hassle install
- Adjustable on the fly
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty
SuperATV Tie Rod Ends
- 4130 Chromoly steel construction
- Heavy-duty design
- Precision blend of materials and heat treatment
- M14x1.5 threads
- Only works with SuperATV Heavy-Duty Tie Rods
- Honda Pioneer 1000: 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5: 2016+
Compatible with OEM Rack and Pinion:
NOTE: Models with 12″ wheels will require a 1″ wheel spacer