SuperATV Honda Pioneer 1000 Heavy Duty Front Prop Shaft – Rhino Driveline
When you put a Rhino Driveline Prop Shaft in your Honda Pioneer 1000, you’re giving it the backbone it needs to push the limits. Our massive shafts and C-Series CV joints give you the kind of strength and durability your ride demands whether your machine is stock or loaded with upgrades. With a bigger, better backbone, you can put the pedal down with confidence.
A Tougher Drive Shaft: Rhino Driveline’s Honda Pioneer 1000 drive shaft is built tougher so you can do more. It’s made with 1.5” diameter tubing that uses .120” tube walls—bigger and thicker than stock. Plus, it uses chromoly steel unlike stock’s carbon steel. That makes it the replacement you need to ride anywhere without breaking down.
C-Series: Our C-Series Prop Shafts use CV joints complete with a chromoly cage, spider, and cup. Altogether, they give you the best strength and protection you can get from a prop shaft. With high-quality boots to protect the joints from the elements, you have no rattle, wobble, or maintenance. You can’t go wrong with a prop shaft like this.
Rhino Driveline Shaft:
- Made of 4130 chromoly tubing—stock is plain carbon steel
- Nearly 60% stronger than stock
- Shaft diameter is 1.5”—0.5” larger than stock
- Shaft wall is 0.120”
- Made of 4130 chromoly steel
- Uses a strong and versatile CV joint
- Sealed for any riding environment
- No vibrations, no wobble, no maintenance
- Honda Pioneer 1000 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 : 2016+