SuperATV Can-Am Maverick X3 Heavy Duty Carrier Bearing
Your factory Maverick X3 carrier bearing is notorious for premature wear, leaving you with an undesirable vibration that will lead to other drive train parts failures down the road. SuperATV’s heavy-duty carrier bearing is designed to go mile after mile, giving you a long-lasting and smooth ride.
Greaseable and Fully Sealed
Unlike the factory bearing, SuperATV’s bearing is greaseable and fully sealed, reducing friction.
Superior to standard bearings found in others, the SuperATV self-aligning bearing reduces side load on your carrier bearing from the prop-shaft – a must-have if you want to keep vibrations to a minimum and the life of your bearing long.
Snappy install? Yes. The unique, two-piece design makes install and maintenance a breeze. Rather than pressing on a single bearing, SuperATV’s two-piece is easily positioned and then secured in minutes. SuperATV’s Maverick X3 carrier bearings are made 100% in the USA and are fully machined using state-of-the-art equipment.
Billet or Cast?
We offer our bearing carrier as a 6061 billet aluminum material or an A380 cast aluminum material to meet anyone’s needs and budget.
6061 billet aluminum is stronger than cast aluminum. It is intended for racers and riders who ride hard and frequently push their machine to its breaking point.
A3280 cast aluminum is a tough material that’s many times stronger than stock. It’s perfect for the average rider who wants to upgrade to a bearing carrier that’s longer-lasting and more reliable than OEM.
- Available styles:
- 6061 Billet Aluminum
- A380 Cast Aluminum
- Greaseable self-aligning bearing included
- Locking collar included
- Can-Am Maverick X3 900 HO: 2018
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo: 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R: 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo: 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo R: 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo RR: 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo: 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo R: 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo RR: 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RR: 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo: 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R: 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo R: 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo RR: 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo RR: 2020+