SuperATV Can-Am Maverick Trail High Clearance 1.5″ Forward Offset A-Arms
Your Maverick Trail is rugged and it’s built for the off-road. If you want it to truly handle everything you encounter, you need to upgrade to SuperATV’s High-Clearance 1.5” Forward Offset A-Arms for the Can-Am Maverick Trail. They’re stronger, come with full camber adjustment, and increase your wheelbase by 1.5 inches for more stability and room for up to 30” tires. It’s a win-win.
Bigger Tires and Better Clearance: The 1.5” forward offset gives you better tire clearance and room for up to 30” tires—all without a lift! A longer wheelbase also makes you more stable over hills and large obstacles. They make use of our unique dual-bend design to raise the profile of these arms so they won’t get hung up on rocks and other trail obstacles.
Superb Strength: Our beefed up 1.25” diameter tubing is 25% larger than stock and results in much stronger control arms. Ride hard and get wild. We want you to test the limits and ride with confidence. With the strongest suspension you can get, nothing will stop you.
Plus, they’re backed by a lifetime warranty.
Adjustable Pivot Blocks: You get full adjustability thanks to our adjustable pivot blocks. They come set to stock specifications right out of the box, so you don’t have have to mess with them if you don’t want to. But they let you tweak your camber to perfection if you bog down your suspension with a bunch of cab weight or add a small camber-crippling lift. You can dial it in so you don’t get any premature tire wear but you do get a better ride.
- 1.5” forward offset
- Fit up to a 30” tire (up from 26” stock)
- Made with 1.25” diameter steel tubing
- 1.5” of extra ground clearance w/ no lift
- Chromoly steel ball joint housings
- Utilizes stock A-arm bushings
- Lower arms include uniball ball joints
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Backed by a lifetime warranty!
- Can Am Maverick Trail 700 : 2022+
- Can Am Maverick Trail 700 DPS : 2022+
- Can Am Maverick Trail 800 : 2018-2021
- Can Am Maverick Trail 800 DPS : 2018-2021
- Can Am Maverick Trail 1000 : 2018+
- Can Am Maverick Trail 1000 DPS : 2018+
- Wheels with 5+2 offset or greater require 1” wheel spacers.
- Machines built after 01/18/2021 will need SATV part #AAB-CA-MAVS-001 in order to install this kit.