SuperATV Can-Am Maverick Trail Half Windshield
You know you need something to protect your cab, but you don’t want to seal yourself in. Get a SuperATV Half Windshield for your Can-Am Maverick Trail to get the bugs and dirt out of your face. It diverts air up and over the occupants to keep you comfortable without obstructing your view.
Make Every Ride More Comfortable: If you want to make every ride better, this half windshield is for you. Whether you’re hitting the dunes and don’t want to get sand blasted or you’re just trying to keep bugs out of your teeth, it will keep you safe. The best part is that you don’t have to seal yourself in. You still get to enjoy the outdoors—just a whole lot more comfortable.
Made Tough with Polycarbonate: This half windshield is made with 1/4” polycarbonate so that it can handle anything on the trail. Rocks, branches, and your buddy’s poorly secured cooler won’t crack this windshield. You’ll stay safe and protected. Not to mention, it looks awesome and gives your ride a sleek look. Whether you choose our clear or dark tint, you’ll be riding high out on the trail.
Want Extra Protection? Choose XR Optic Hard Coating: When you choose our clear scratch-resistant option at checkout, you’re getting a utv windshield catered to your needs. Worried about scratches and knicks? Don’t be—we’ve got you covered. Worried about yellowing and fading over time? No worries—we got you. Our proprietary blend is applied to both sides of your Maverick Trail windshield, giving you protection against scratches, aging, and more. Each SuperATV windshield comes complete with all required hardware and easy-to-follow instructions, so installation is a breeze. They’re all proudly manufactured at our facility in Madison, Indiana.
- Forward-facing lip forces air up and over riders without impeding their view
- Polycarbonate construction is 25x stronger than acrylic and 250x stronger than glass
- Available in clear or dark tint
- Contours to hood with a full-length rubber seal, ensuring a perfect fit
- Installs in minutes—no tools needed!
- Windshield height: 12-7/8″
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 700 : 2022+
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 800 : 2018-2021
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 1000 : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 800 DPS : 2018-2021
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 1000 DPS : 2018+