SuperATV Can-Am Maverick Track Bars
If you’re the kind of person that likes to go big and ride hard on your Can-Am Maverick, you need to make SuperATV Track Bars part of your build. That’s because making the meanest mud machine ever with big portals or big tires puts a ton of strain on your suspension, and hitting a bump too hard might total your machine. With our track bars installed, your Maverick will perform as good as it looks, and your barrel club beast will turn heads all day long.
Double Your Suspension’s Strength: Our track bars are built strong to make your suspension even stronger. They use 1.25” diameter steel tubing and heavy-duty heims along with 1/8” steel plating for the frame mount. They virtually double your suspension’s strength by using bulletproof pivot points. Now you can go hard—these jamb bars won’t let your A-arms wad up.
Perfect Engineering with Double Axis Technology: There’s a reason why you can’t find any good track bars, jamb bars, or A-arm support bars anywhere else—it’s because it’s really hard to get right. Without perfect placement, you’ll ruin your machine’s suspension travel and ground clearance or lose so much strength that it’s not worth it. We use Double Axis Technology to ensure you get full suspension travel without binding. These track bars maintain perfect 3-point geometry that delivers maximum strength, clearance, and wheel travel.
The Right Stuff: We know that difference between track bars that kick ass and track bars that waste your time. We make our kickass track bars with clamps that are built to last. Our tests show that they won’t break when properly installed so there’s no need to weld. Even though they’re big and beefy, we position them to minimize clearance loss. We don’t shoot in the dark when we make something new—we make it right with experience, technology, and testing.
- Virtually doubles the strength of your front suspension
- Designed for Can-Am Maverick 6″ Lift Kit
- Bars made of 1.25” diameter steel
- Mounting plate made of 1/8” steel plating
- Can-Am Maverick Standard : 2013-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X MR : 2015
- Can-Am Maverick X RS : 2013-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X RS-DPS : 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick Max Standard : 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick Max X DS-DPS : 2014
- Can-Am Maverick Max X RS : 2014
- Can-Am Maverick Max X RS-DPS : 2014-2015
- Designed for our Can-Am Maverick 6″ Lift Kit