SuperATV Can-Am Maverick Sport Rear A-Arms
Room for Bigger Tires
The unique bend design of these arms gives you more ground clearance, letting you clear bigger obstacles with ease. You also get a longer wheelbase with the 1.5” rear offset, which delivers extra stability on inclines and increases your tire clearance. If you thought you needed a lift kit to get more clearance and bigger tires, think again. SuperATV’s rear offset A-arms will do the trick.
More Strength Than Stock
We make these control arms using 1.25” diameter tubing for more strength and dependability than stock. They’re also powder coated for UV resistance and longevity. No matter how hard you ride, you can rest assured knowing these A-arms are going to look good and perform even better for years to come. As if that weren’t enough, they also come with our nearly indestructible, virtually frictionless UHMW bushings.
Because we want you to truly get the most out of our rear A-arms, we sell them all with a lifetime warranty. Don’t hesitate to cut loose at the ride park! If you have any issues, SuperATV has got your back.
Industry-Leading Adjustable Pivot Blocks
These A-arms come with fully adjustable lower pivot blocks, allowing you to dial in your camber as needed. This comes in handy when you’ve added a lift kit or bigger tires. Don’t want to mess with your camber? We make sure they’re pre-adjusted to stock specifications right out of the box, so you only have to make adjustments if you want to.
- Adds 1.5” of rear offset
- Fit up to 34” tires with 1.5″ forward offset front a-arms
- 1.25” tubing is 25% larger than stock
- Adjustable pivot blocks for full camber adjustability
- Includes high-quality UHMW bushings at no extra cost
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Can-Am Maverick Sport 1000: 2019+
- Can-Am Maverick Sport 1000 DPS: 2019+
- Can-Am Maverick Sport 1000R DPS: 2019+
- Can-Am Maverick Sport 1000 DPS MAX: 2019+
NOTE: Does not fit XRC, XMR, or XXC models.