SuperATV Can-Am Maverick Heavy-Duty CVT Drive Belt
The World’s Best Belt is just that—it can’t be beaten. With a proven combination of a high-quality rubber compound and an aramid cord, this belt is built for longer life, smoother engagement, less slippage, and awesome performance overall.
Keep the pedal down—no matter how hard you ride, the world’s best belt won’t quit.
When you make your Maverick the ultimate mud monster, you need the Extreme Badass belt to keep up with your ride. It’s built with a high-strength rubber compound and an aramid cord that are designed to get squeezed hard by your clutch sheaves without showing signs of wear.
Crazy torque, a heavy throttle, and monster tires? That’s what Extreme Badass Belts are made for.
If you plan on taking your Maverick out to the dunes or desert, you need a Sand Storm Belt. It’s the best belt built for high-RPM action and high heat. Advanced heat dissipation makes it durable and reliable—even after hours of hard riding. It gives you the power to keep the needle pinned without destroying your belt.
If you want maximum speed and performance, there’s nothing better than Sand Storm.
If your machine is designed to get down and dirty in some mud with big tires and a gear reduction, you need a Mud Monster Belt. It’s strong enough, cool enough, and smooth enough to handle all kinds of torque without slipping or breaking.
If you’re rocking power that shreds stock belts, a Mud Monster Belt is for you.
- Built for high strength, flexibility, and heat resistance
- Higher power transfer through your clutch
- Smooth engagement
- Built for thousands of miles of abuse
- Can-Am Maverick Sport 1000: 2019+
- Can-Am Maverick Sport 1000 DPS: 2019+
- Can-Am Maverick Sport 1000R DPS: 2019+
- Can-Am Maverick Sport 1000R DPS MAX: 2019+
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 800: 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 1000: 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 800 DPS: 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 1000 DPS: 2018+
OEM Part #: 715900212 / 715000302 / 422280364 / 420280360 / 715900030
- Can-Am Maverick 1000 Turbo (All non-X3 Models): 2016-2018
- Can-Am Maverick MAX 1000 Turbo (All non-X3 Models): 2016-2018
- Can-Am Maverick 1000 (All Models): 2013-2018