SuperATV Can-Am Defender Primal Soft Cab Enclosure Doors
Whether you’re rumbling down your favorite trail or just trying to haul some tools around, you want to be comfortable. With SuperATV’s Primal Soft Cab Enclosure Doors on your Can-Am Defender, you’ll be protected from the elements. Our premium Pel-Tek technology gives them superior strength, water resistance, and airflow control, so you’ll never be more hot, cold, or wet than you want to. Plus, they’re compatible with roofs and windshields too, so you can make it a full cab enclosure easily.
Made with Pel-Tek Technology
Our doors are made of PVC-backed polyester that utilizes our innovative Pel-Tek technology. This design makes them resistant to punctures, abrasions, and mildew. In other words, this is one of the toughest soft door materials you can get. We use heavy-duty binding and premium stitching on CNC-cut fabric—it fits tightly without stretching or sagging. With tough Velcro, frame-mounted snaps, and cinch straps to secure it to your UTV, nothing is gonna knock these doors loose.
Designed for Extreme Clarity
You don’t want anything getting in your way when you’re behind the wheel—especially not cloudy, cracked windows. The windows on these soft doors are made from double-polished vinyl for maximum clarity. They’re UV resistant too, so they won’t crack or turn yellow over time.
Ready for Any Weather
Our Can-Am Defender soft doors are great at protecting you from the elements, but what about when the forecast looks good? Just roll up the doors for a breezier ride—they even secure under a flap with heavy-duty snaps in case you want to keep them clean while you’re mudding. You can also use the robust, snag-free zippers to quickly remove the soft cab enclosure doors altogether for maximum airflow.
Add a Rear Windshield
You don’t have to stop at soft doors. Boost your cab comfort by adding a rear windshield too. The 1/4” polycarbonate we use is incredibly strong and easy to install. With your choice of light or dark tint, you can get exactly what your Defender needs. For even more protection, add a roof and front windshield. With a full cab enclosure, the forecast won’t ruin ride day.
- PVC-backed polyester utilizes Pel-Tek technology for maximum strength
- Uses double-polished vinyl windows
- Resistant to water, punctures, abrasions, UV radiation, and mildew
- Heavy-duty snaps hold the windows open for more airflow
- Industrial-strength Velcro strips and snaps hold the doors securely to your frame
- Includes all hardware and instructions
- Can-Am Defender HD 5: 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 5 DPS: 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8: 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 DPS: 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XT: 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 10: 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 DPS: 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT: 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT Cab: 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XTP: 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 Mossy Oak: 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XMR: 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 6×6: 2020+
- Can-Am Defender Limited HD 10: 2020+
- Can-Am Defender Pro HD 10: 2020+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 DPS: 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 XT: 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 DPS: 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT: 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT Cab: 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XMR: 2019+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 Lone Star Edition: 2018+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 Limited: 2020+
NOTE: Do not use in temperatures below negative 20 degrees Fahrenheit.