SuperATV Can-Am Defender Heavy-Duty CVT Drive Belt
You might think your Can-Am Defender is indestructible, but the next time you’re bogged down at the bottom of a mud hole and you start to smell rubber burning, you need to consider upgrading your drive belt. World’s Best, Extreme Badass, and Sand Storm belts pack in strength, longevity, and performance to get you a belt that can handle more abuse, higher heat, and longer rides than stock. They’re better than replacement OEM belts, they’ll let you push your machine harder.
The World’s Best Belt is the ultimate all-around performer. No matter what you’re doing, this belt will pull you through with smooth engagement and excellent heat dissipation. The superior compound is designed to retain cord rigidity for better grip and less slippage, which leads to a longer life, even when you’re pushing your Defender hard. The aramid fiber cord gives it an ultra-high shock load rating.
What does all that do for you? Whether you’re hauling big loads or hauling ass, this belt will perform to give you all your power without deteriorating or slipping.
Extreme Badass belts are for those that like to gear down and go big. If you go low and slow through deep mud and rocks, and you roll on big tires, this is the belt you need. It uses an aramid cord and high-strength rubber compound that are designed to get squeezed harder by your clutch and handle high torque pulls without breaking.
So get your monster grips and put the pedal down—whether you’re pulling your buddies back to the trailer or making a run at the bounty hole, this belt loves a heavy throttle and constant abuse.
Cruising the dunes and desert with the pedal down has always been hard on stock belts, and that’s what Sand Storm Belts are built for. They love high speed, high RPM, and high heat. Why? Because they have amazing heat dissipation—they run cool no matter what.
So ride hard, Sand Storm will keep you running smooth and the aramid cord construction will keep it in one piece.
- Built for high strength, flexibility, and heat resistance
- Higher power transfer through your clutch
- Smooth engagement
- Built for thousands of miles of abuse
OEM Part #: 422280651 / 422280652 / 417300383 / 422280654
- Can-Am Defender HD 8: 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 DPS: 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XT: 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 10: 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 DPS: 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT: 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT Cab: 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XTP: 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 Mossy Oak: 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XMR: 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 6×6: 2020+
- Can-Am Defender Limited HD 10: 2020+
- Can-Am Defender Pro HD 10: 2020+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 DPS: 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 XT: 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 DPS: 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT: 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT Cab: 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XMR: 2019+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 Lone Star Edition: 2018+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 Limited: 2020+