SuperATV Can-Am Defender HD10 6×6 4” Portal Gear Lift
Your machine should be as unique as you are, which is why we love our Gen 3 portals. When you get SuperATV’s 4” Portal Gear Lift for your Can-Am Defender HD10 6×6, you decide what kind of housings you get—cast or billet aluminum—and how much gear reduction your portals will have. Choose a 30% reduction for maximum torque and bigger tires or a 15% reduction for smooth, precise trail riding. Our portal gear lift is a game changer no matter when, where, or how you ride.
GDP—the Most Trusted Name in Portals: When it comes to UTV portals, more riders turn to SuperATV than anyone else. That’s because serious riders know quality when they see it. Our industry-leading technology and hours of field and lab testing put us miles ahead of the competition—literally. So when you’re ready to take your ride to the next level, SuperATV has you covered.
Perfect for Mud: If you’re a fan of mud, you know by now that stock doesn’t cut it. Our GDP portals allow you to experience thick, peanut-butter mud in a whole new way. You’ll never have to worry about getting swamped thanks to the extra four inches of lift and built-in gear reduction.
A Gear Reduction That Protects Your Drivetrain: By placing the gear reduction in the hub, we’re able to alleviate the amount of stress placed on your vehicle’s most critical parts. This means you can keep the pedal down without worrying about your axles, differential, prop shaft, or transmission. Less stress leads to a better ride, every time.
Unmatched Gear Material: We don’t skimp when it comes to gear material. Our gears are made from ultra-strong 9310 alloy steel and are precision ground. This ensures that they mate perfectly, run smoothly, and won’t break—no matter how hard you ride.
Stronger Housings by Design: Portal gear lift housings require precise design and manufacturing, and we know how to deliver just that. Our team of experts combines their real-world experience with industry-leading technology to deliver housings that are unstoppable. Whether you choose cast or USA-made billet aluminum housings, you’re getting a portal box that can take a beating.
- Our housings are reinforced in all the right places
- They’re built with better oil flow and gearing forces in mind
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than good—we know because we tested them
The Strongest Portal Backing Plates You Can Get: Like all other components on GDP portals, our backing plates are the toughest around. They’re made with an advanced steel alloy that’s specialized for high-force applications. With a thickness of 5/16” and strength even greater than chromoly, you’ll never have to worry about these backing plates failing you.
Advanced Gaskets and Seals:
Whether you go with cast or billet, both housings use:
- Advanced gaskets with excellent oil resistance and a lower deterioration rate than Kevlar gaskets
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
Bearings That Rock: When it comes to portal gear lifts, the strength is in the details—like bearings. Our output bearing is a double-angular contact bearing that can survive heavy hits and big bumps without fail. It’s just one more way we make sure GDP is the best.
Universal Hubs and Slotted Rotors: SuperATV’s portal gear lifts feature precision-ground, stainless steel slotted rotors that stay cool and give you the braking power you need, right when you need it. They have 4/156, 4/137, 4/115, and 4/110 bolt patterns and lugs, allowing you to run almost any UTV wheel. We also invented the tapered output shaft that our hubs attach to. It provides a secure lock that won’t wobble or wear over time.
Complete the Package with a Frame Stiffener: Portals and monster tires are fun, but they can place additional stress on your machine’s frame. To make your suspension bulletproof, don’t forget to add a SuperATV Frame Stiffener when you check out!
Top-Rated Customer Service: Still need a little help getting exactly what you need? We’ve got a dedicated team just for portal support. Give us a call so we can get the perfect set of portals in your hands today.
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housings
- Cool, quiet, precision-ground gears made from 9310 alloy billet steel
- Increases width by 4 in. per side (8 in. total)
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel driveshaft
- Housings use advanced gaskets that don’t let anything through
- Universal hub fits all major bolt patterns
- Gear reduction reduces stress on your drivetrain
- Weighs 194 lb. total, which is 50+ lb. lighter than the competition
- 14” or larger wheel required
- Cannot exceed 5” backspacing
- Not compatible with dual beadlock wheels
4” Portal Gear Lift Includes:
- (2) Steel Steering Arms
- (6) Assembled Portal Hub Boxes Complete With 9310 Gears, Seals, Output Shaft, Gaskets, and Thrust Bearings.
- (6) Universal Hubs and Precision-Ground Stainless Steel Slotted Rotors With Lugs
- (6) Specialized Steel Alloy Backing Plates
- (4) Steel Caliper Mounting Plates
- (2) Steel Steering Arms
- Extended Brake Lines
- All Required Hardware, Including Recessed Castle Nut Socket Frame Stiffener (Optional)
- Can-Am Defender HD10 6×6 : 2020+
- Wheels need to have a center hole of at least 3.25″ (82.55mm) or require a 1” wheel spacer.