SuperATV Can-Am Commander Jerry Can & Mount
Is there anything worse than stopping for lunch on a long ride and realizing that your jerry can fell out somewhere on the trail? Keep it secure with SuperATV’s Can-Am Commander Jerry Can and Mount. They’re designed so you can quickly attach and detach our 1- and 3-gallon non-potable water jugs. It’s tough, simple, and easy, and it’s so much better than strapping a bungie cord to your cans.
Designed for Off-Road
To be built for off-road means handling every rock, rut, and obstacle that jostles your machine. That’s why our mount is built with heavy-duty 1/8” steel plating and secures directly to the side of your Commander’s bed. The adjustable design lets you situate it so that the bottom of your can rests on the bed for extra support. With this mount, your can will stay put on every ride.
Comes with a Robust UTV Jerry Can
Our 1- or 3-gallon plastic UTV Jerry Cans are designed specifically for this mount. They use a quick-release mount to make attaching and removing them easy. Plus, their spout and vent makes pouring easy and makes sure pressure always stays consistent.
Installation Takes Minutes
We’ve made getting this mounting bracket installed as easy as possible. It hooks into factory locations and can be tightened by hand. Then all you have to do is attach your jug. The whole installation can be finished in just a couple minutes.
NOTE: Not for use with gas or drinking water.
- Made with heavy-duty 1/8” steel plating
- Powder-coated to protect against rust and corrosion
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Available in 1 or 3 gallon
- Sealed lid prevents leaks
- Built-in spout for a spill-free pour
- Vented for easier pouring and pressure regulation
- Quick-release mounts make it easy to attach and detach
- Can-Am Commander 1000R DPS : 2021+
- Can-Am Commander 1000R XT : 2021+
- Can-Am Commander 1000R XTP : 2021+
- Can-Am Commander Max 1000R DPS : 2021+
- Can-Am Commander Max 1000R XT : 2021+