SuperATV Can-Am Commander Cab Heater
Some days, it’s cold as heck and your rides are no fun, and working outside is miserable. What are your choices? Either you quit riding or you get SuperATV’s Cab Heater for the Can-Am Commander. It mounts under the passenger side dash and draws engine heat directly from the coolant lines to heat your cab just like a traditional car heater. With adjustable temperature fan speeds, you’ll be riding in luxury all winter long.
Defrost Your Windshield
Along with the two vents in the unit itself, we include two defrost vents and hoses to keep your windshield snow and ice-free while you’re driving! We route them through your dash so they look like they came included from the factory.
Keeps Your Cab Comfortable
Our cab heater is designed to keep your cab comfortable while you’re riding. The high-grade radiator hoses are rated from -40°F to 285°F. That means that no matter how hot your engine gets or how cold it is outside, our heater and its components can handle it. It’s the best way to ride into winter.
Easy Install—Comes with Everything You Need
Install is easy—our kit uses the Commander’s own key-on and busbar terminals to make wiring a cinch. We include hoses, drill bits, and Commander-specific mounting plates to make it as easy as possible to get your heater up and running.
- Adjustable temperature and fan speeds
- 360° adjustable vents
- High-grade radiator hoses—rated -40°F to 285°F
- Includes defrost hoses and vents
- Capable of 14,600 BTU at 135 CFM
- 3.4 amps at 13.7 volts
- Built-in shutoff valve
- Easy install—includes all installation hardware and instructions
- Heater control box measures 10″ x 4.5″ x 11.75″
- Can-Am Commander 1000: 2011-2020
- Can-Am Commander 1000 X: 2012
- Can-Am Commander 1000 XT: 2012-2020
- Can-Am Commander 1000 DPS: 2011-2020
- Can-Am Commander 1000 LTD: 2012-2016
- Can-Am Commander 1000 XTP: 2014-2016
- Can-Am Commander 1000 MAX: 2014-2020
- Can-Am Commander 1000 DPS MAX : 2014-2020
- Can-Am Commander 1000 XT MAX : 2014-2020