SuperATV Arctic Cat Wildcat Heavy Duty Ball Joints
Industry Leading Strength
We use 4340 Chromoly steel that’s been hardened using our proprietary heat-treating method. We also designed our stud so that it doesn’t narrow as much as stock and then zinc plated the whole thing for superior durability. The result is a ball joint that’s significantly stronger than stock. We know it’s stronger because we invested millions into our advanced testing equipment, so we could tweak and torture our ball joints to perfection.
That means you can ride as hard as you want. Keep your lead foot on the floor because you know your ball joints can take the punishment.
Greaseable – Serviceable
We know you care about having serviceable parts, that’s why we put a grease fitting in our heavy-duty ball joints. You can keep it running smoothly no matter how you ride. We also included a threaded steel cap that allows you to adjust stud tension or completely dismantle your ball joint for a deep clean. With a little care, these ball joints will last for thousands of miles.
- Made of 4340 Chromoly steel
- Unique heat treatment blend greatly extends ball joint life
- Double the strength of stock
- Stud is thicker than stock at the base
- Grease zerk included
- Pre adjusted insert gives you the option to control stud tightness and service ball joint
- Arctic Cat Wildcat: 2012+
- Arctic Cat Wildcat 4: 2013+