SuperATV Arctic Cat Prowler Heavy Duty Ball Joints
Industry Leading Strength
Our ball joints are better because we start with our 4340 Chromoly stud that’s hardened using our proprietary heat-treating method. Next, we zinc plate them for lasting durability. We designed the stud so that it doesn’t narrow as much as stock also.
We’ve tweaked and tested our ball joints to perfection which means you can ride hard and work hard for mile after mile without wearing out this critical part.
Greaseable – Serviceable
We made longevity convenient with our heavy-duty ball joints by including a grease fitting and threaded steel cap. That way you can adjust stud tension and completely dismantle your ball joint for a deep clean. With a little care, these ball joints will last for thousands of miles. They’re just what your Prowler needs.
- Made of 4340 Chromoly steel
- Unique heat treatment blend greatly extends ball joint life
- Double the strength of stock
- Stud is thicker than stock at the base
- Grease zerk included
- Pre adjusted insert gives you the option to control stud tightness and service ball joint
- Arctic Cat Prowler: 2013+