Spike Yamaha Rhino Full Tilting Scratch Resistant Windshield
Hitting the trails shouldn’t mean a cab full of dust, a face full of mud, or having to pick bugs out of your teeth. This unique full-tilting design protects you from debris and mud while providing maximum ventilation, especially in those hot summer months. The versatile three-position tilt mechanism allows you to adjust the windshield to fully closed, half extension, and full extension while also providing the ability to quickly release the top windshield piece – it’s like getting three windshields for the price of one! Constructed of ultra-thick, high quality, scratch resistant ¼” MR10 GE Lexan polycarbonate – this is the toughest Windshield available!
- Extremely durable – clamps are custom injection molded
- 1/4″ Hard-Coated MR-10 Lexan construction
- All stainless steel, black-coated finish hardware
- Super smooth edges
- Easy to install – No drilling required!
- Open positions are designed for low-speed riding ONLY
- ALL Yamaha Rhino 2004-2013
|Please ensure proper size fitment and size of your windshield before removing the protective film. Once the protective film has been removed the windshield is no longer returnable.|
- SKU: RHNWS1003
- Weight: 23.00 LBS
- Width: 55.00 (in)
- Height: 4.00 (in)
- Depth: 24.00 (in)