Spike Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXR Scratch Resistant Full Tilting Windshield
This unique full-tilting design protects you from debris and mud while providing maximum ventilation, especially in those hot summer months. The versatile three-position tilt mechanism allows you to adjust the windshield to fully closed, half extension, and full extension while also providing the ability to quickly release the top windshield piece – it’s like getting three windshields for the price of one! Constructed of ultra-thick, high quality, scratch resistant ¼” MR10 GE Lexan polycarbonate – this is the toughest Windshield available!
- Extremely durable – clamps are custom injection molded
- OPEN Positions designed for Low-Speed airflow-high speeds require using the CLOSED Position
- Opens 3″ or 5 1/2″ for increased ventilation
- 1/4″ Hard-Coated MR-10 Lexan construction
- All stainless steel, black-coated finish hardware
- Super smooth edges
- Easy to install – No drilling required!
- Fits Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXR Models
*Disclaimer Please ensure proper size fitment and size of your windshield before removing the protective film. Once the protective film has been removed the windshield is no longer returnable.
- SKU: MULEFXRWS2000
- Weight: 28.00 LBS
- Width: 61.00 (in)
- Height: 4.00 (in)
- Depth: 26.00 (in)