Shock Therapy Polaris RS1 Front & Rear Limit Strap Kits
Finally a cure for the front-end CLUNK on the Polaris RZR RS1! As most people know, at full extension the shocks can make a loud clunk that feels like a hammer against the chassis. If you run aftermarket, heavier wheels and tires this clunk gets much worse. Although the shocks have extension stops internally they are tuned to the factory wheel and tire weight and can’t manage any changes in the system so a front-end clunk has become the new NORMAL in UTVs. Well, not anymore. Our new limit strap kit stops the front-end clunk instantly. Limit straps have been used in racing for decades. Trophy trucks and other big off-road racing classes have considered them a must forever and so should you. Some of the benefits with our limit strap kits are:
- PATENTED, billet aluminum, laser engraved, upper strap mounts
- Adjustable, tight clearance clevis system allowing you to adjust the strap length perfectly
- Quad layered straps for the best strength and longevity
- Accurate sized holes in the strap ends to match the metric hardware in your car
- No long spacers are required for the lower strap mount that HITS YOUR TIRE
- PATENTED, lower strap tab that has ZERO tire clearance issues
- Grade 8 hardware throughout the kit
- Mounting system with the least leverage on the strap
- Less strap stretch and longer strap life
- Added life for your CVs and Axles and STOPS ALL EXTENSION CLUNKING!
The best fix for your front-end noise is here. This is the only kit on the market that does not rub your tires! Limit straps are standard issue for racers and now they should be for YOU too!