S3 Power Sports Polaris RZR Pro R / Turbo R High Clearance Boxed Lower A-Arms
S3 Power Sports is proud to present our new Polaris RZR Pro R / RZR Turbo R High Clearance Boxed Lower A-Arms. Gain extra strength and clearance with these high-clearance boxed lower A-arms. Our CNC laser cut and bent arms are made from thick 11 gauge plate steel to withstand any abuse you can dish out. CNC forming in-house ensures precise fitment and long life. Internally welded and gusseted, and equipped with precision machined ball joints, uniball and bushing fixtures.
These S3 Power Sports High Clearance Arms are a must-have for any RZR Pro R or RZR Turbo R owner looking for increased ground clearance and unbelievable performance. We utilize oversized wear components (3/4″ Chromoly Uniballs for shock eyelet with 304 Stainless Misalignment Spacers) to allow for a longer service life and more time on the trails. The 45-degree leading edge allows deflection of obstacles – allowing you to slide over objects much more easily by eliminating the blunt face that tends to snag rocks, ruts, etc. We finish these arms with a durable powder coat finish that will turn heads. These arms deliver uncompromising strength with a stylish design that’s sure to stand out on the trails. Get ready to hit the trails in style.
- Part Number(s): S3251-L
- Sets Include: (1) Driver Lower A-Arm, (1) Passenger Lower A-Arm, (2) 3/4″ Chromoly Uniball, (2) Snap Ring
- CNC Laser Cut and Bent for Precise Fitment
- 45 Degree Tapered Leading Edge
- Thick 11 Gauge Plate Construction
- Internally Welded and Gusseted
- Precision Machined Ball Joint, Uniball and Bushing Fixtures
- Oversized 3/4″ Chromoly Uniball with 304 Stainless Misalignment Spacers
- Additional 2.5″ Ground Clearance Over OEM Arms
- No Modification Necessary
- 100% Bolt-on
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Structural Warranty