Rough Country ’13-’22 Polaris Ranger XP 900/ XP 1000 UTV Roof
Added Protection. Keep the elements out of your cab with Rough Country’s durable line of Molded UTV Roofs. These high-quality, molded roofs feature an incredibly UV-resistant high-molecular-weight polyethylene construction that’s designed for a lifetime of good looks and functionality.
Durable Construction. Don’t let your expensive side-by-side fall victim to rain and other elements. These handy roofs don’t just protect you from the sun, they help keep the contents of your cab – especially any expensive aftermarket add-ons like audio systems or heaters – safe from rain, mud, and anything else that might find its way in through the top of your UTV.
Installation. Requiring drilling to install, an estimated timeframe of 1 hour is predicted to install this roof. This full kit can be installed at home using standard tools and can be completed efficiently and quickly!
Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country’s Molded UTV Roofs are backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country’s Suspension products!
- Made from 0.250” (6.35mm) High Molecular Weight Polyethylene.
- UV Resistant – Scratch Resistant
- Vacuum form molded for a perfect fit.
- Molded forms direct water away from riders.
- Protect yourself and your passenger from the beating sun, rain, and flying debris.
- Sturdy metal brace for roof joint connection and rear section of the roof.
- Easy install.
- Works with most non-adjustable windshields and mirrors.
- Does NOT fit 2016+ Ranger Full Size 570 with 1 ¾” tube cage.
- A nutsert tool is recommended for installation 10583.
Est. Install Time: 1 hour
In The Box:
Parts: Front Roof Panel, Rear Roof Panel, Middle Support, Middle Support Clamps, Rear Support
View Instruction Sheet
|2017-2022||4WD||Polaris||Ranger XP 1000|
|2019-2019||4WD||Polaris||Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition|
|2019-2022||4WD||Polaris||Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition|
|2020-2022||4WD||Polaris||Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition|