Rockford Fosgate 2019+ RZR Pro XP Stage 4 Audio System For Ride Command
PRO AUDIO PERFORMANCE
The Pro XP Stage 4 is a 1,500 watt audio system for Ride Command® takes entertainment to a new level with higher performance, louder output, and greater clarity while retaining your GPS navigation. This complete waterproof solution provides the ability to take your UTV into any environment. The subwoofer enclosure – vented to provide maximum bass performance – offers the ability to seal the vent when submerging the vehicle. The plug-and-play design requires minimal cutting or drilling by using OEM mounting points and features an easy to set-up “Rockford Fosgate” preset to optimize performance. The Color Optix™ control allows RGB color adjustment of speakers and rear moto-cans in addition to a Rockford Fosgate illuminated logo for a finishing touch to the passenger dash.
Element Ready™: Purpose built for the off-road environment, Rockford’s Element Ready™ products are built to stand up to water, dirt, mud and UV rays, making sure all your audio components perform regardless of the conditions.
Plug-and-Play Design: Minimal drilling or cutting and designed to work right out of the box. Simple installation ensures less time in the garage and more time out riding.
Color Optix: Adjust your own bright, wide, and limitless lighting experience with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ plug-and-play controller and App.
Preset: Out of the box performance, literally. No settings or adjustments are needed. Pre-Tuned by Rockford to deliver the legendary performance you have come to expect.
RF3 (Rockford Factory Fit and Finish): Designed and engineered to match and compliment the factory fit and finish of your vehicle. These components are purpose built to the exact specifications to ensure the best-in-class fitment and look.
Compatibility Chart: Please review below tab for fitment before purchasing.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Plug-n-Play wiring harnesses for select RZR models
- Direct bolt into vehicle using OEM mounting holes. Minimal drilling required
- Element Ready™ to withstand the harsh outdoor environment
- Enclosures for speakers and/or subwoofer integrate with no loss of passenger space
- RZR19PXP-RCA: 3-way active noise reduction adaptor for RZR® Pro XP Ride Command®
- RZR19PXP-FSE: 5.25″ front ported Color Optix™ loaded speaker pods for select PRO XP models
- RZR19PXP-M1FWE: M1 10″ Element Ready™ loaded subwoofer enclosure for select PRO XP models
- M1WL-65MB: M1 6.5″ Element Ready™ Color Optix™ Moto Can Speaker – Black
- M5-1500X5: 1500 Watt 5-Channel IPX6 Element Ready™ Amplifier
- RZR19PXP-K4: 4 AWG amp installation kit for select RZR® Pro XP models
- PMX-RGB: Color Optix™ Light Controller with Optional App Interface
|RZR Pro XP||✔||—||—|
|RZR Pro XP Orange Madness LE RC,RF2||✔||—||—|
|RZR Pro XP Sport||—||✔||✔|
|RZR Pro XP Sport Rockford Fosgate LE RF1||—||✔||—|
|RZR Pro XP Premium||✔||✔RC,RF||✔RC*,RF2*|
|RZR Pro XP Ultimate RC,DY||✔RF2||✔RF||✔RF2|
|RZR Pro XP Ultimate Rockford Fosgate [LE] Limited Edition RC,DY,RF4||—||✔||✔|
|RZR Turbo R Sport||—||—||•|
|RZR Turbo R Premium RC*,RF2*||—||—||•|
|RZR Turbo R Ultimate DY||—||—||•|
|RZR Pro R Sport||—||—||•|
|RZR Pro R Premium RC,RF||—||—||•|
|RZR Pro R Ultimate RC,DY,RF||—||—||•|
|RZR Pro R Ultimate Launch Edition||—||—||•|
|RZR Pro XP 4||✔||—||—|
|RZR Pro XP 4 Orange Madness LE||✔RC,RF3||—||—|
|RZR Pro XP 4 Sport||—||✔||✔|
|RZR Pro XP 4 Sport Rockford Fosgate® LE RF1||—||✔||—|
|RZR Pro XP 4 Premium||✔||✔RC,RF||✔RC*,RF2*|
|RZR Pro XP 4 Ultimate RC,DY||✔RF3||✔RF||✔RF2|
|RZR Pro XP 4 Ultimate Rockford Fosgate [LE] Limited Edition RC, DY, RF4||—||✔||✔|
|RZR Turbo R 4 Sport||—||—||•|
|RZR Turbo R 4 Premium RC*, RF2*||—||—||•|
|RZR Turbo R 4 Ultimate DY||—||—||•|
|RZR Pro R 4 Sport||—||—||•|
|RZR Pro R 4 Premium RC, RF||—||—||•|
|RZR Pro R 4 Ultimate RC, DY, RF||—||—||•|
|RZR Pro R 4 Ultimate Launch Edition||—||—||•|
[ ] Brackets indicate nomenclature used on earlier models and inherited on later models.