Rockford Fosgate 1,000 Watt Can-Am X3 MAX Rear Subwoofer Kit
Purpose Built exclusively for select Can-Am® X3 MAX models, this dual rear subwoofer kit provides next-level bass performance, an Element Ready™ design, and simple installation. The kit is designed as an upgrade for select aftermarket Rockford Fosgate Can-Am Stage-3/4/5/6 systems. It features two Element Ready™ 10″ loaded subwoofer enclosures and 1,000 watt, next-generation IPX6 Element Ready™ amplifier. Includes all necessary wiring harnesses and hardware.
Plug-n-play system easily integrates into existing Rockford Fosgate aftermarket audio systems. The audio system is 100% Element Ready™ solution and provides the ability to take your off-road vehicle into any environment. The subwoofer enclosures mount underneath the rear driver and passenger seats, and the amplifier mounts inside the rear center tunnel. Amplifier also employs the Rockford Fosgate PRESET switch for easy set-up, allowing maximum performance without any tuning. The system features a plug-and-play design and does not require any cutting or drilling of vehicle. A step-by-step install video is available for DIY installations.
- Bass upgrade for select Can-Am stage kits
- Uses factory mounting locations for easy install
- M2 10” IPX6 Element Ready™ loaded subwoofers in enclosures under rear seats
- Down firing configuration for improved performance
- Custom-fit left and right sealed subwoofer enclosures
- Roto-mold design for lightweight and durable seamless construction
- Enclosure textured to match factory finish
- M5-1000X1: 1,000-watt mono IPX6 Element Ready™ amplifier
- Vehicle specific wiring harness and mounting plate for amplifier
- Amp PRESET engages Rockford Fosgate tune, eliminating the need for manual setup
- Fits 4-seat models only.
- Does not fit 2-seat models.