RCV Polaris RZR Pro XP Pro Series II Axle for Lone Star +5 – Rear
The RCV Performance Pro Series II axles are designed and engineered to handle the most abusive conditions from trail riding to desert racing. With years of experience in racing and working with the top drivers in the industry, we have been able to develop the ultimate axle solution. The Pro Series II axles feature our own high-temp SPEC grease, designed to withstand the harshest environments.
Tests prove our Pro Series II axles to be 2 times stronger than the OEM shafts. Designed to fit Lone Star Racing +5″ long travel RZR PRO XP suspension system. 100% manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- – CVs feature 4340 chromoly body & 300M internals
- – 40 spline 300M Axle Shaft
- – High angle for OEM suspension needs
- – Oversized CVs using our Dana 44 sized CV internals.
- – Designed for extreme racing conditions