PRP 6.3X2 Race Harness (SFI 16.5)
The ultimate SFI 16.5 Certified harness, built specifically for off-road racing. Featuring padded HANS shoulder straps, EZ adjusters on the shoulder and the lap belts, pull-up lap adjustment, and clip-in attachments, the 6.3×2 Harness has all of the most requested features we’ve received from racers over the years.
This 3″ lap, 2″ shoulder, 6 point harness gives you all the options you need to install your harness and make it work the way you want it. The pull-up lap belts are adjustable in length allowing you to place PRP’s signature EZ adjusters just where you want them for comfort and convenience. The SFI 16.5 HANS-compatible shoulder straps are over 60″ in length, making them easy to mount with almost any configuration. The red latch guard creates an easy-to-find quick release. All black hardware for a cool look. PRP’s 6.3×2 Harness is a highly recommended choice for those competing in off-road events.
- SFI 16.5 Certified
- 6 point
- 3″ lap belts:
Pull-up adjustment, Clip-in hardware, Adjustable length between pull-up and clip-in
- 2″ shoulder belts:
Adjustable length, Over 60″ long, HANS Compatible, Clip-in hardware
- EZ Adjusters on lap AND shoulder
- Dual anti-submarine straps
- Sewn-in, HANS-compatible pads
- They sit just below your hans device so they don’t interfere.
Proper installation and consistent use of 6 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of an accident. To reduce the risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below the neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of 6 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear, or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from the date on the SFI tag, or purchase.
- This competition restraint system intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.