Polaris Ranger XP 900 6″ Lift Kit Heavy Duty Axles – X300
SuperATV’s Rhino X300 Big Lift Kit Axles for the Polaris Ranger XP 900 change the game. With a 300M shaft that flexes to absorb force instead of breaking, you get CV’s that don’t break, and a drivetrain that won’t buckle. That means you can go big without going broke. We take it over the top by backing it with the industry breaking 3-year warranty.
It’s All About the Flex: X300 is about more than brute strength, it’s about flex. Our unique Flexshaft™ technology relieves much of the stress that would be transferred to your CVs and differential with other axles. The result is less wear and tear on much more valuable drivetrain parts.
300M: We make X300 with super-tough 300M alloy steel. 300M is an aircraft-grade alloy utilized for its high strength and higher silicon composition, along with its inclusion of vanadium. These unique properties of 300M combined with our specific design makes the X300’s signature flex possible. 300M lets you go as big as you want.
Perfect for Big Tires and Big Lifts: How big can you go with a set of X300 axles installed? As big as you want. Big lifts, big tires, big parties, you name it. If it’s big, X300 axles are perfect for it.
3-Year Warranty: We’re not done yet, X300 comes with a 3-year warranty! That’s the industry’s best warranty for any axle anywhere. That’s how confident we are in our X300 Axles.
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Flexshaft™ technology absorbs impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty– the industry’s best axle warranty
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014+
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)